Posted on Thursday, October 11 2012 at 10am
From ghoulish ghosts to bonkers bats & wicked witches - we've had great fun rounding up this collection of Halloween craft ideas - whether you're planning a party, dressing up for fancy dress or decking out your house with spooky touches - we've got 10 fun projects to inspire you for monstrous makes! Read more.
1. Knit up fun finger puppets with this halloween knitting pattern by Suzanne Kirkland! Bonkers bat, ghoulish owl, ghost, witch & black cat - love them!
2. Cross stitch monster pin badges - by one of our favourite cross stitch designers Jenny Barton - as seen in Cross Stitcher magazine
3. Spooky werewolf knitting pattern by Miriam McDonald - first seen in Simply Knitting.
4. Left: How to make a halloween house decoration. 5. Middle: DIY spooky wreath - wrap with yarn then add bat! 6. Right: Knit a pumpkin baby hat.
7. Spine-chilling knitting patterns: 6 halloween gifts - 6 fun ideas including this pumpkin trick or treat basket!
8. Left: Paint-up pumpkins with these ideas from Country Living! 9. Middle: Knit beady skull & cross bones socks. 10. Right: Get this free vampire knitting pattern over at Mollie Makes.
Bonus idea: glam up halloween invites, cards & party papercrafts with these DIY halloween card toppers ideas by Jo Kill