Posted on Thursday, May 31 2012 at 3pm
Looking for ideas to make & give to sports fans in the family? We've rounded up 10 of our favourite craft projects for DIY delights - whatever they're into! We've got knitting patterns, cross stitch patterns & papercraft ideas for everything from racing cars to football, golf or surfing!
1. Cricket socks - hit a home run with this knitting pattern by Miriam Mcdonald
2. Try our 6 Fitness gifts - from knitted sweatbands to yoga matt carriers!
3. Time to play papers - to download, print & play with these printable papers
4. Ready, steady, go! - adrenalin junkies will love this collection of speedy vehicles in cross stitch
5. Village green - capture this countryside scene in cross stitch!
6. Sports fan paper set - from surfing to cycling - these light-hearted printables are sure to be a winner
7. Football card toppers - reach for your paper stash & make Jo Kill's fun embellishment ideas
8. Make a splash with Cool surf cards
9. Kick off with Fab footie cards - they're sure to score you brownie points with football fans!
10. Knit up a golf club cover - it's sure to raise a smile on the fairway!