Posted on Tuesday, August 28 2012 at 12am
We've been juggling so many big makes lately that we're feeling the need for a crafty quickie! There are times in life you want to curl up and really spend weeks making something, but what about all those last-minute makes when you need a gift idea for your aunty's birthday tmrw or you just want the satisfaction of finishing off something? With this in mind we've rounded up 10 of our favourite craft projects for you to make in just one evening - let us know how you get on!
1: Knit up a bangle or two!
2: Cross stitch quick-buttons with our free cross stitch pattern - then turn them into funky pin badges!
3: Crochet a flower corsage - great quick gift idea for teens!
4. Knit up a laptop case with our quick knit pattern.
5. Raid your old photos and make a fun-shaped family scrapbook to show some off in!
6. Make a coffee cup scrapbook - what a nifty quick-gift idea for coffee-lovers, but also handy if you're in a rush to make something special for hen dos, birthdays or family milestones.
7. Quick-stitch flowers & birds with our free patterns.
8. Crochet flower hair clips
9. Knitted cherries for a fun Friday night in!
10. Dress up your desk in style with this crochet pebble project!