Posted on Wednesday, August 15 2012 at 4pm
Crochet flowers are sprouting up left, right and centre in the craftiverse summer - it's easy to see why as they're quick to stitch-up and oh-so-cute! We couldn't resist adding a few new flower crochet patterns of our own with petal power to our crochet patterns collection this week. Read on to make these 5 new floral crochet projects...
1. Flower bootees - how sweet are these for tiny toes? (if only they came in adult sizes)
2. Flower corsage - this easy crochet flower pattern can be worn in 3 ways - as a bracelet, head band or necklace
3. Baby beanie - the latest in our baby patterns series
4. Flower hair grips - these quick-flowers are a great way to use up yarn scraps
5. Crochet flip flops - simple crochet flowers are a nifty way to pretty-up plain summer footwear
These are all quick projects to crochet so great if you're relatively new to happy hooking! If you like these, you'll love the rest of our easy crochet patterns, or if you're brand new to crochet, get started with our How to crochet free tutorials.