Posted on Monday, March 12 2012 at 12pm
When it comes to baby knitting patterns, we've been pondering lately - why stick to blue and pink when there's a rainbow of bright colour options out there? We've rounded up our favourite baby knitting patterns to add zing to mini wardobes everywhere! Read more to get inspired for baby brights...
1. Go dotty and knit-up spots and stripes with this Baby brights set - by Ruth Maddock
2. Woof woof baby suit - this is one of our most popular downloads over at The Making Spot, and it's not hard to see why!!
3. Cosie cuddlies! These baby hat knitting patterns are an eye-catching knit to keep tiny ears warm
4. Nap time blanket by Amanda Jones - yellow is a great alternative to traditional gender colours -handy if you're knitting before you know the sex too!
5. If you prefer neutral colour schemes, knit this Cherish Baby Layette - stylish baby mitts, hat & blanket by Sarah Hatton.