Posted on Monday, July 2 2012 at 8am
Set sail into summer with our favourite sizzling seafaring cross stitch patterns & knitting patterns to get the nautical look! Read more...
1. Seafaring stitches - these cross stitch hoops by Anette Erikkson are sure to make a splash.
2. Stripy knits - we've had a sneak peak of Pat Menchini's newest knitting pattern! This sailor-girl round-necked top, with matching beret, is coming soon in Simply Knitting (issue 96).
3. Knit up a comfort ahoy cushion - give your home a holiday feeling all year round with this pattern by Emma King.
4. Ahoy there! Stitch up a bathroom set - sailor-inspired motifs by Lucie Heaton, download from The Making Spot.
5. Craft up nautical card toppers - with these free DIY card topper ideas from Jo Kill.
6. Globe trotting-antique map - in cross stitch! This Nautical Mystery pattern - designed by Maria Diaz - makes us want to search for hidden treasure!