Posted on Monday, June 18 2012 at 4pm
Grow your own gifts for green-fingered friends & family with our favourite projects to knit, stitch or craft for gardening lovers in your life! Read more to see our favourite handmade gift ideas, or sneak a peak at our full range of gardening-themed craft projects.
1. (above) Cross stitch vintage seed packets & tin labels!
2. Cross stitch a garden gift set - including this funky storage hanger for the greenhouse or shed
3. Sew up this gardener's bag to hold their tools, trowels, bits'n'bobs!
4. Make gardeners-shaped cards & send your own mini sheds & green houses!
5. How to make garden-themed card toppers (because button peas in their pods might just be the cutest idea we've ever seen)
6. Stitch a classic with this gardener's sampler
7. Knit a gardeners matt with our free knitting pattern (as seen in Your Knitting Life)