Posted on Sunday, September 9 2012 at 8am
My love of mellow yellow craft projects is no secret - lately I've been knitting up a mustard yellow stripy baby blanket, and it's got me thinking - let's all make it mellow yellow! We've rounded up these favourite projects from across the craftiverse for DIY makes with merry mustard shades. Read more...
1. Knit honey cowl - by Catparty on Flickr - see how she did it over on A common thread blog.
2. Polka dot infinity scarf - by One for One Creations.
3. Yellow hearts on linen cross stitch buttons - by Deep Indigo on Flickr
4. Mustard, stars & mint brooch - found on Precocious Paper's Flickr stream (oooh she has an Etsy store too)
5. Mia mustard & grey digital paper set - found over on Huetoo's rainbow coloured Etsy store
6. Bee happy cushion - one of many beautiful home-sewn projects by Sweet Nature Designs on Etsy.
7. Happy homesewn creatures! Meet Suzu + daffodil - from Rabbitsmoon on Flickr.