Posted on Friday, July 27 2012 at 9am
What would you do with a year of yarn, stitching stash or paper to play with? Well now's your chance to find out. We're giving you the chance to win 12 months of supplies for your favourite craft. Enter today and you could enjoy a year of free stash to craft up a storm with!
We're thrilled to bring you our biggest EVER crafty competition here at The Making Spot. Whether you love to knit, stitch or papercraft, you could enjoy a massive boost to your craft supplies...
Simply go to The Making Spot and register as a new user! Everyone who signs up to the site between today and Friday 28 September will be in with a chance of winning a year of craft supplies for their favourite craft. This competition is open to crafters everywhere around the world - not just here in the UK.
ALREADY A MEMBER? Don't worry - we haven't left you out of the fun! Enter here with our special members-only entry form.
• KNITTERS Win a monthly supply of yarn - each month for a year we'll send you 3 of the latest high quality yarns from Blacker yarns
• STITCHERS Win a cross stitch kit a month from Anchor - we'll send you a new kit each month so you can curl up and stitch your socks off
• PAPERCRAFTERS Get crafting with a huge pile of the latest goodies from American Crafts - stock up on their latest ranges of cardstock, paper, stickers & adhesives.
• PLUS we're giving a year of craft inspiration to 15 runners up - as we've got 15 digital magazine subscriptions for craft magazines up for grabs.
• SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE And that's not all - we're giving 25% off your next order at The Making Spot to everyone who enters. Not bad eh?
Up the odds of taking home our winning stash by sharing this competition with your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter! Just think - if everyone you know enters and you split the stash, you'll have a much better chance of winning and just THINK of the crafternoons you can all have together happily making merry with your new supplies! To share this story, click on the links at the top of this blog post! Good luck everyone!